Measurement & Evaluation Coordinator, Drexel Population Health Management
The Measurement and Evaluation Coordinator will design, coordinate and execute evaluations for Drexel Population Health Management. Programs in the center’s portfolio include, but are not limited to disease specific programs such as asthma, COPD, diabetes, and hypertension; transitional care management. The Coordinator will also be responsible for identifying and applying for grant opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated interest and experience in Program Evaluation and Evaluation Methods, including both quantitative and qualitative methods, as well as excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (including excellent writing skills) and knowledge of several statistical software packages.
1. Master’s degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or related discipline and two years of professional level research experience, OR equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
1. Familiarity with the CDC Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health & the American Evaluation Association’s Guiding Principles for Evaluators.
2. Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to plan and conduct evaluations.
3. Ability to provide leadership in a team setting, move members forward and build consensus.
4. Experience in the development and use of logic models to describe complex programs.
5. Ability to manage databases, construct data files, conduct and supervise data entry and perform data edits and cleaning.
6. Ability to gather data using qualitative and quantitative approaches such as interviews, group processes, participant observation, survey’s, electronic data files or other methods.
7. Experience using statistical applications such as SPSS and SAS.
8. Experience with evaluations using mixed method approaches.
9. Experience with synthesizing information generated through an evaluation to produce findings that are clearly linked to the data collected.
10. Ability to prepare and present evaluation results in a manner that increases the likelihood that they will be used and accepted by a diverse group of stakeholders.
11. Ability to develop action plans and systems to facilitate and track implementation of evaluation findings and recommendations.
12. Experience in developing and implementing a communications and dissemination plan.
To apply for this position, please apply online at:
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.