Mayor’s Office of Education Early Childhood Job Fair – Register your organization
Posted by Mayor’s Office of Education on April 2, 2019
Are you looking to hire staff for the summer or 2019-2020 school year? Do you need a teacher, director, early intervention coordinator, or someone else to fill a position working with, or on behalf of, young children? If you need to fill any of the following types of positions, consider joining the Mayor’s Office of Education at the School District of Philadelphia on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm as an exhibitor to recruit for your open positions:
- Working Directly with Children (Ex. Teachers, Assistant Teacher, Early Intervention Provider)
- Delivering Services to Families (Ex. Education Specialist, Home Visitor, Social Worker)
- Leading and Organizing Service for Children and Families (Ex. Director, Program Coordinator, Early Intervention Service Coordinator)
- Providing Support to Those Who Work with Children and Families (Ex. Evaluation Specialist, Trainer, Advocate)
To register your organization for a table, click here: https://goo.gl/forms/92huQXyLfUyTnZth1
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Power to the Youth Chat: 2020 Census and the Role Youth Play in Shaping our City’s Future – Jul 16
- Join MCAAM for Black Education and the Effect of COVID-19 – July 16
- Virtual Cafe: Wellness at the Workplace in the Time of COVID & Societal Change – Jul 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.