City of Philadelphia
Mayor’s Fund for Philadelphia
Mayor’s Fund Accepting Grant Applications from Philadelphia Charitable Organizations
The Mayor’s Fund will be awarding grants of between $5,000 and $25,000 to nonprofits, including projects sponsored by charitable fiscal sponsors, and city departments and agencies, that demonstrate an impact related to at least one of the Kenney Administration’s five policy pillars:
- Improving educational opportunities and outcomes for Philadelphia children
- Improving economic opportunities for all Philadelphians
- Improving public safety for Philadelphians, while treating residents with respect and dignity
- Operating government efficiently and effective and with integrity
- Developing a diverse workforce that looks like Philadelphia, and treats that workforce with respect.
Grant applications may be submitted through October 15. After review by the grants committee and board of directors, grantees will be notified by December 14, 2018.
For full grant guidelines:
More Grant Opportunities
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.