Marketing Director, The Satell Institute
MARKETING DIRECTOR for PRESTIGIOUS, ENDOWED, NONPROFIT “THINK AND DO TANK”
The Satell Institute (SI) is a fast-growing, 2 ½ year old, independent, non-partisan and fully-endowed “Think and Do Tank” for executives dedicated to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). It champions the interdependence of successful business organizations, the well-being of the communities they operate in, and the need they have for each other. As the “Think & Do Tank” leader in the CSR industry and a membership organization for CEOs, SI uniquely combines thought leadership, groundbreaking research and education to enable its business executive members to achieve their philanthropic goals.
SI seeks an accomplished marketer with effective nonprofit experience for a Marketing Director career opportunity. The Director will implement SI’s strategic marketing plan developed by one of Philadelphia’s top marketing services agencies.
This role would be attractive for a talented candidate from a highly regarded nonprofit who writes marketing copy well. This is a stimulating opportunity to interact with leading business executives as well as academic scholars and university affiliates. The Director will collaborate with SI’s advisory board of highly prestigious and recognized professionals supportive of CSR.
- Successfully execute on SI’s strategic marketing plans across various marketing platforms, ensuring the achievement of key objectives.
- Collaborate effectively with executive staff and advisory members to implement annual strategic marketing plans, consistent with quality and effectiveness.
- Generate content and messaging across various marketing communication formats.
- Adhere to short and long-range marketing budgets.
- 5 to 7 years of related experience, including demonstrated success in implementing marketing and communications strategies that met objectives for nonprofits. Experience running C-level events is important.
- Top notch messaging and writing skills, with experience that includes website and email marketing copy, press releases, blogs and social media.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and creative capabilities.
- Highly collaborative, relationship builder with strong influencer skills who knows how to work with C-Level executives.
- A passion for CSR, and ability to be hands on while working with limited budgets and resources.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Information on The Satell Institute (SI)
SI is an independent, nonprofit (501c3 operating foundation), nonpartisan, fully endowed Think and Do Tank for CSR. It supports companies with workable strategies, opportunities and insights that enable them to more efficiently meet their philanthropic objectives to accomplish the greater good they seek for the community. SI’s founding university affiliates include the University of Pennsylvania.
Learn more and apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/780373827/
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.