Marketing & Communications Intern (remote) – Jan 3
Posted by Urban League of Philadelphia on December 22, 2020
The Urban League of Philadelphia is seeking a creative, versatile, motivated student to serve as a Marketing & Communications Intern. The Intern must have a strong interest in marketing, advertising, public relations, as well as support for the ULP’s mission. The Intern will assist Communications and Career Services Staff with creating engaging content to advertise ULP programming, events, and other resources for clients and partners.
Primary job duties:
- Creating engaging materials to market ULP’s services to potential clients (particularly Career Services and Housing), including, but not limited to, collateral, fliers, and social media content
- Identify and create imagery and copy to include as content for newsletters, social media posts, and other promotional materials
- Support staff in development of content for presentations and workshops
- Other related administrative duties as needed
This is a remote internship for junior and senior-year college students from mid-January to mid-May 2021, for 15-20 hours/ week; a modest stipend is available for a full semester-long internship. Applicants must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively and have strong organizational skills. They must also be able to synthesize complex information. Students studying Marketing & Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Copywriting, or related fields are encouraged to apply. Priority to candidates who have experience with Canva or comparable graphic design software. Interns must have a personal computer and reliable internet access for remote work.
Interested candidates should email a letter of interest and resume to Alex McNeil at email@example.com by January 3rd, 2021.
- Delaware River Watershed Fellowship 2021 – Apr 2
- Director of Community Engagement, Research for Action
- Executive Director, Community Options
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.