New Century Trust
Manager of Collaboration, New Century Trust
New Century Trust (NCT) is an exciting phase of our long history of working to build power among women and girls. We know that our most effective work will happen by working with others. To that end, we are seeking a dynamic Manager of Collaboration, who is excited about making philanthropy more equitable and transparent. It is a position that includes elements of program management, grantmaking, communications, research, and administration.
This person would be responsible for:
- Developing collaborative efforts of the foundation with partners including grantees, fellow funders, and wider community stakeholders.
- Working to build strong relationships with our grantee partners from the vetting process to evaluation.
- Developing and implementing tools for mapping nonprofits and programmatic investments
- Researching specific gender issues and make recommendations for strategic approach
- Developing, distributing, maintaining all electronic collateral, including website and social media
- Developing new communication methods that allow for resource sharing and inter-connectedness between partners and NCT
- Representing the programs and point of view of the organization to agencies, organizations, and the general public
- Collecting and publishing impact stories
- Tracking donations
- Work with the Executive Director to prepare for board, committee, and task force meetings, including logistics, agenda and meeting material preparation, and meals and lodging support.
- Coordinate special projects and activities, and other duties as assigned.
- Passion for social justice issues relating to women’s rights and gender equity
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced in social media channels in professional setting.
- Has the ability to wear many hats.
- Positive, outgoing, flexible, self-directed, collaborative, creative thinker.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Exceptional detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Occasional weekends and evenings.
Please spread the word on this position.
Salary: $50k’s + benefits
If you or someone you know is interested, please send cover letter and resume to Carey Morgan at email@example.com
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.