Manager, Community Impact Initiatives (Full Time)
Posted by Children's Hospital of Philadelphia on October 22, 2019
The Manager of Community Impact Initiatives will oversee the hospital’s community benefit activities and create/ advance signature programs for the Office of Community Relations. This role reports to the Senior Director of Community Engagement.
- Oversee community benefit
- Create and advance signature programs
- Collaborate with external partners
- Lead and manage team members
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: At least three (3) years of experience in community relations
Preferred Education: Master’s Degree in Public Health, Public Policy, Health Administration, Business, or related field
For more details and to apply, click here.
- Center for Black Educator Development – Emerging Leader Fellowship Opportunity – Dec 31
- Digital Technology Manager, OIC of America – Dec 18
- Director of Intensive Behavioral Health Services, Public Health Management Corporation
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.