National College Access Network
Making Waves for Postsecondary Access and Success
Registration Now Open for NCAN’s National Conference!
Where does the college access and success field go to get inspired, network, and build professional knowledge? To the NCAN National Conference, of course! Join 1,000 individuals committed to equitable higher education outcomes at the 2017 NCAN National Conference, Making Waves for Postsecondary Access and Success. We’ll explore themes including connecting college and career success, effective student support, federal and state-level advocacy, FAFSA completion, and equity in access and success.
The conference will take place September 11-13 in San Diego, CA, at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina. We’ve lined up some great speakers, workshops, networking and professional development opportunities. Learn more and register today.
Join us in beautiful San Diego for these confirmed speakers and events:
- Wes Moore, CEO of Robin Hood, Army Combat Veteran, and best-selling author
- Connecting College and Career Success plenary panel featuring Strada Education Network, Road Trip Nation, and AVID
- California’s Journey to Postsecondary Equity plenary panel featuring leaders from California’s non-profit, higher education, financial aid, and funding communities
- More than 70 workshops presented by a diverse group of college access/success organizations from around the country
- Fast-paced 7-14-28 sessions designed to promote thought-provoking discussion and sharing
- Intensive pre-conference workshops on Connecting College and Career Success, Effective Practices in Family Engagement, and Beyond Diversity: Making Racial Equity Real
Additional speakers and events will be announced as they are confirmed.
Ready to register? Head to our conference web page. Registration costs $625 for NCAN members until August 19, after which the rate rises to $725. Non-members pay $725 until Aug. 19, after which the rate rises to $825. Group discounts are available; see the conference website for details.
We expect our hotel block to sell out, so reserve your hotel room once you complete registration. Hotel rates at the Sheraton are $189/night.
We look forward to seeing everyone in San Diego in September!
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.