Let’s Get Ready: College Access Program for High School Students
Posted by Let's Get Ready on January 21, 2020
ENROLL AS A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT
Let’s Get Ready begins with the College Access Program, a 9-week curriculum administered by trained college student Coaches that includes SAT prep, college application guidance, college visits, and more. The program is provided at no cost to high school seniors and juniors with qualifying financial need.
Programs are offered during the fall, spring and summer and are built upon close partnerships with colleges, high schools and community organizations. Each 9-week program includes:
- Two 3-hour classes per week
- Small classes based on ability level of approximately 5 students per Coach
- 30 hours of intensive SAT preparation
- 2 diagnostic SAT exams
- 15 hours of assistance with college selection, applications and financial aid/scholarships
- College visits
- Intensive mentoring support in and out of the classroom
Sign up here: https://letsgetready.org/signup/
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Awards for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship – Mar 26
- Webinar: Designing the Online Learning Experience – Mar 25
- Webinar: Preparing Students for Remote Learning and Assessing/Evaluating Student Learning in an Online Setting – Mar 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.