Let's Get Ready
Let’s Get Ready: College Access Program for High School Students
ENROLL AS A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT
Let’s Get Ready begins with the College Access Program, a 9-week curriculum administered by trained college student Coaches that includes SAT prep, college application guidance, college visits, and more. The program is provided at no cost to high school seniors and juniors with qualifying financial need.
Programs are offered during the fall, spring and summer and are built upon close partnerships with colleges, high schools and community organizations. Each 9-week program includes:
- Two 3-hour classes per week
- Small classes based on ability level of approximately 5 students per Coach
- 30 hours of intensive SAT preparation
- 2 diagnostic SAT exams
- 15 hours of assistance with college selection, applications and financial aid/scholarships
- College visits
- Intensive mentoring support in and out of the classroom
Sign up here: https://letsgetready.org/signup/
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.