Learn How PA Colleges Are Leading the Way on Clean Energy – Dec 3
Posted by PennEnvironment Research & Policy Center on December 1, 2020
Many of our elected leaders in Pennsylvania have been slow to take action on climate change. But colleges and universities are still pushing forward with innovative renewable energy technology. By celebrating and drawing lessons from their success, we can help move the rest of Pennsylvania in the right direction.
That’s why we’re excited to bring together leaders from some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges for renewable energy for “100% Renewable Campuses: Showcase and Discussion.”
Here are all the details:
WHAT: 100% Renewable Campuses: Showcase & Discussion
WHERE: Zoom (RSVP to get the login info)
WHEN: Thursday, December 3rd, 6-7:30pm
WHO: Representatives from some of PA’s top colleges & universities for renewable energy, including:
- Mary Whitney, Sustainability Director for Chatham University
- Ken Shultes, Associate VP for Sustainability & Facilities Planning at Dickinson College
Our recent report, “America’s Top Colleges for Renewable Energy” found that some of the best colleges for renewable energy generation are right here in Pennsylvania.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- De-Escalation Training: The Broad Street Ministry Approach – Jan 29
- DVRPC Connections 2050: Strategies Workshops – Feb 10,16,23
- PA ACE Women’s Network – Higher Education Finances and Budgets – Feb 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.