Leadership Strategies for Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Efforts -December 13-14, 2018, Baltimore, MD
Posted by Academic Impressions on December 4, 2018
Join our expert speakers and a cohort of your peers for this one-of-a-kind workshop designed to equip leaders in the diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) world with the tools and skills to spearhead initiatives, create space for rich dialogue, and respond effectively to the daily challenges this work presents. Together, we’ll cover such topics as:
- Courageous Conversations
- Unconscious Bias Training
- Data Collection and Planning for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Efforts
- Addressing Racial Battle Fatigue
More in "Faculty Updates"
- GivePulse Community Resources
- Inside Higher Ed Webcast: What to Anticipate in the First Months of the Biden Administration – Jan 21
- New Article: Greater Need for Food at Community Colleges
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.