Leadership, Law Enforcement, and Love: Attacking Anti-Semitism and Racism in the Commonwealth – Nov 4
Posted by Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission on October 29, 2019
Monday, November 4, 2019 | Evening Discussion w/Q&A | 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Salem Baptist Church | 2741 Woodland Road | Abington, PA 19001
Moderated by Reverend Marshall Paul Hughes Mitchell, Pastor, Salem Baptist Church
- The rising threat of anti-Semitism and racism
- The need for increased vigilance by government and non-governmental partners
- The recent work of the PA Office of the Attorney General and the PA Human Relations Commission
- Personal perspectives of AG Shapiro and Executive Director Lassiter in understanding and combating anti-Semitism and racism
This event is free and open to the public.
Please plan to attend, and help spread the word.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
- City Year Women’s Leadership Luncheon – Oct 13
- A New Kind of Back to Work: Talent, Recovery, and the Future of Greater Philadelphia – Oct 2
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.