Leaderosity: Introduction to Solving Problems
Posted by Presidio Institute on April 4, 2016
May 16-June 19, 2016
**Sign up today with Promo Code SOLVE30 for 30% off.
Cost: $350 after discount.
Leaderosity is an innovative online leadership development experience.
Through Introduction to Solving Problems, you’ll gain new insight into problem-solving by learning the experiences of those directly affected by them. You’ll learn to inspire others to look beyond their own perspectives to consider a collective good.
- Come with an open mind, a willingness to share your experiences and ideas, and a sense of humor!
- Learn how to understand impact on people, take a systems approach, and define results & use data
- 1-2 hours per week of teamwork
- 1-2 hours per week of individual work (reading and podcasts)
- Completion of all the assignments
- At least 1 post in a class-wide discussion
Additional Course Information:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve space for up to 20 of your organization’s leaders.
Use the code SOLVE30 for 30% off tuition fee
(Expires on Monday, April 11, 2016)
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Fair Districts Now: National Day of Advocacy – Mar 5
- Webinar on Emerging Adults: Myths & Facts: Why The Huge Disparities? – Mar 25
- Webinar: Emerging Adults: Why Are They Different? – Mar 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.