Latino Students: Promoting Access and Success
An Educational Conference Company Owned by Educators
Conference- Latino Students: Promoting Access and Success
San Diego, CA
March 30th and 31st, 2006
For additional information about this exciting national conference, please visit our site:
Did you know?
“Only 16% of Latino high school graduates earn a four year college degree.”
Census by the Pew Hispanic Center
– Marketing and Recruiting for Latino Students
– Financial Aid: Addressing the Unique Needs of Latino Students
– The Current State of Hispanic Higher Education
– Engaging Latino Communities for Education
– Best Practices to Ensure Academic Success
– Innovative Retention Strategies that Enhance Persistence
– Cultural Learning Communities- Culturally Relevant Retention Initiatives
– Essential Data, Important Policy and Best Practices
– Best Practices from Hispanic-Serving Institutions
– Shaping the Future of Hispanic Students
Who should attend?
– Directors of Diversity
– Admissions Directors & Staff
– Faculty- Recruiters
– Presidents & Vice Presidents
– Enrollment Management Administrators & Staff
– Marketing & Communications Professionals
– Student Services/Affairs Administrators & Staff
– Institutional Advancement Administrators
Read more about our speakers on our website.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.