Know Your Systems Training, Nov. 20
Posted by Institute for Community Justice (ICJ) on November 12, 2019
Have you or someone you know been arrested or is facing charges? Join us to learn how your family and community can work together to change the outcome for your loved ones by:
- Understanding the criminal justice system and defense process
- Preparing for what is expected at each stage and hearing
- Accessing community-based resources that can provide support through the process
This event is Led by the Defender Association of Philadelphia in partnership with Philadelphia Baptist Church, Bible Way Baptist Church, Christian Stronghold Baptist Church, Ardella’s House, the Institute for Community Justice @ Philadelphia Fight, and State Representative Morgan Cephas, with support from the Malinda R. Farrow Fund of the Philadelphia Foundation.
Date and Time: November 20, 2019, 3:00-5:00 PM
Location: Philadelphia Baptist Church, 5447-49 Haverford Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19139
Register at 267-765-6782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 2021 Women in Nontraditional Careers (WINC) Institute – Jan 26-28
- New Season of America’s Town Hall Virtual Series, National Constitution Center – Jan 26
- Building Collaborative Relationships and Skills for Social Change – Jan 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.