K-16 Partnerships Network Meeting: Social Work Students in K-12 Schools
At this meeting we will discuss partnerships that engage social work students in K-12 schools and ways to increase social work placements in education.
Who should attend?
- University faculty, staff and students who work with or are interested in working with K-12 schools
- Non-profits and community programs who are interested in partnerships with colleges, universities and K-12 schools.
- K-12 teachers, administrators and staff interested in partnerships.
PHENND University Partner Meetings bring together university, nonprofit, and school-based practitioners around common themes. Attendees will have the chance to ask questions to all presenters, network with peers and obtain concrete information on how to connect with the School District. The three main goals for K-16 University Partners meetings are:
- provide practitioners with “take aways” (e.g. ideas you can adapt for use in your own programs)
- exposure to new and innovative programs and practices
- introduction to key School District personnel and strategies
Register here: http://tinyurl.com/K16SocialWork
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.