BSD Code and Design Academy
K-12 Coding Instructor, BSD Code and Design Academy
BSD is searching for a personable, energetic individual to join our international team of educators. The full time Coding Instructor will introduce K-12 students to the world of programming while gaining experience from an passionate, friendly, and exceptionally well qualified team.
We are looking for a motivated self-learner who shares our mission of making technology education available to everyone.
- Run off-site technology education workshops at local schools
- Manage associate and part time instructors
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE IS
- Well Spoken
- Detail Oriented
- Work experience in K-12 education
- Video Game Design experience is a plus
- BSD offers a competitive salary, medical benefits package as well as holidays and paid time off.
Job Type: Full-time
Teaching/Tutoring: 1 year
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.