Job Corps Info Session in MontCo
Posted by Job Corps on February 6, 2017
Start your career today. Enroll in Job Corps.
DATE: Wedenesday, February 15th
TIME: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
LOCATION: Human Services Building
1430 DeKalb Street
WHAT TO BRING:Your enthusiasm with a willingness to listen and learn about Job Corps!
For more information, contact Mr. Leon Holman at (484) 772-6118 or Holman.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Career Training and Education
• Residential and Nonresidential Opportunities
• 126 Centers Nationwide and in Puerto Rico
• Job Corps’ Training and Education Are Free to Income-Eligible Young People Ages 16 Through 24
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Healing for Healers: Grief and Loss for Caregivers – Oct 30
- Take a Stroll to Raise Awareness for the Health of Black Men and Boys in Philadelphia – Nov 7
- MacArthur Community Advisory Committee Town Hall: Reimagining Public Safety – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.