Jill Melmed-Buzzeo Award, 7th Award Cycle Open – Mar 1
Posted by Jill Melmed-Buzzeo Award on January 5, 2021
We’re accepting nominations of eligible students through March 1, 2021.
Nominated students must:
- Live in Philadelphia
- Be a high school junior and attend a Philadelphia high school or be receiving a home school education
- Identify as female
- Demonstrate persistence, resilience, and ambition, and be involved in her community (family, church, school)
- Commit to our awardee responsibilities and expectations
To nominate a student:
- Complete our nomination form by March 1. The earlier, the better as it offers your nominee ample time to complete her own application.
- Share the program overview with your nominee and review its benefits. (We will too!)
- Help your nominee complete her application by March 15. We will email her a link to our application upon receipt of your nomination.
- Review more of our timeline, key deadlines, and process here.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Call for Presenters: Keeping Volunteers Connected: The Covid-19 Edition – Jan 27
- Hear Me Out Dialogue Series: Will I Be Vaccinated? – Jan 27
- Interest in Hosting a Summer Associate for 2021 – Jan 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.