JEVS Re-entry Services: Looking Forward Philadelphia
Posted by JEVS Human Services on August 4, 2020
Looking Forward Philadelphia provides an array of social services and employment help designed to meet the immediate and longer-term needs of individuals returning from incarceration.
Learn how to:
– Navigate the reentry process
– Talk about your criminal background
– Get the tools and help you need to succeed
– Find a career, not just a job
– Individualized next steps plan
– Job search and placement help
– Access to job training and education
– Referrals to housing, health care, legal services and more in your community
Orientation every Tuesday at 9 AM.
More in "New Resources"
- Celebrating the 26th Amendment
- Podcast: The Key with Inside Higher Ed: A Better ‘Transcript’ for Learners and Employers
- New Article: Our Democracy Requires Year-Round Work
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.