JEVS IT Career Readiness Program – Aug 3
Posted by JEVS Human Services on July 28, 2020
The JEVS IT Career Readiness Program is open to Philadelphia residents with a disability ages 17-24, who are interested in pursuing an exciting career in the ever-expanding field of Information Technology (IT).
IT Career Readiness Program anticipated start date of August 3rd:
- Virtual Classroom Training
- 1-2 days in person hands on training, anticipated to start in the fall
- 80 hour paid internship
- Lunch and transpass provided for in-person training
LOCATION – Orleans Technical College, 2770 Red Lion Rd., Phila., PA
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Youth Service America: Take the ServiceVote Challenge
- Virtual Experience for Nonprofits: Using Data to Protect, Secure and Better Your Organization – Sep 2
- Online Course: Community Engagement in Higher Education – Aug 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.