Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Young Scholars Program – Seeking Applications
Posted by Jack Kent Cooke Foundation on March 5, 2019
Do you know an outstanding 7th grade student with financial need and passion to succeed?
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is currently seeking applications for its Young Scholars Program. Cooke Young Scholars maximize academic and extracurricular experiences in high school and go on to thrive at the nation’s top-performing colleges. Young Scholar programming and support may include:
- Identifying an appropriately rigorous high school.
- Engaging in four-year planning and goal-setting.
- Funding for academic and extracurricular opportunities, such as music and art lessons, supplemental academic classes and technology.
- Annual summer programs, including two exclusive Young Scholar programs.
- Year-round Young Scholars community programming.
- Networking opportunities with a high-achieving peer community.
Help us share this opportunity with students and families using the buttons below, or sign up to receive email alerts about our scholarship programs. The application deadline is March 14, 2019.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar Series: Voices from the States, 2Gen Champions in Action – Aug 11
- Youth Service America: Take the ServiceVote Challenge
- Virtual Experience for Nonprofits: Using Data to Protect, Secure and Better Your Organization – Sep 2
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.