IT Staffing Strategies for Nonprofits
Posted by on January 10, 2003
Co-sponsored by TechFoundation & Teaming for Technology at United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania — Learn how to apply and develop IT staffing best strategies and practices:
* Understand the variety of IT roles and the important differences between them
* Gain an understanding of average costs of IT workers
* Be able to set a realistic IT staff budget
* Learn what motivates most IT workers
* Learn how to develop meaningful and stimulating objectives and goals for IT workers
* Leave feeling more optimistic and in control of IT staffing planning
Date: Tuesday, January 14th, 2003.
Location: Seven Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia
United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
The workshop is absolutely free to T4T members. The cost will be $20 for non-T4T members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about how to become a member.
Seating is limited. Please send an email to email@example.com, complete the online registration http://techconnect.kintera.org/philadelphia or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a faxable or mailable form. Please include your title, organization, and full contact information. Please include your title, organization, and full contact information. Any questions? Contact email@example.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Leveraging Research to Affect Policy – Jul 23
- Power to the Youth Chat: 2020 Census and the Role Youth Play in Shaping our City’s Future – Jul 16
- Join MCAAM for Black Education and the Effect of COVID-19 – July 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.