JEVS Human Services
IT Lead Instructor – Orleans Technical College
Our Youth & Gateway programs division is expanding and is looking to hire an experienced IT Lead Instructor to provide skills training to our students.
The IT Lead Instructor will provide instruction in accordance with the philosophy, policies and objectives of the program in a safe, professional manner:
- Promoting IT Career Exposure for potential program participants and in collaboration with referral partners.
- Assessing individual/group training needs and providing differentiated learning techniques.
- Networking, interacting, and building relationships with other organizations andemployers.
- Assist in the collection and accuracy of student attendance books to ensure proper data are entered into the CampusVue, CWDS, and other databases.
- Investigate technical developments in the industry and suggests changes in the curricula to meet industry needs.
The IT Lead Instructor position for the IT Pre-Apprenticeship program has been posted here: https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?cid=7536&jid=323813&bid=1&m=0
The IT Pre-Apprenticeship program is a no-cost foundational IT training program for 18-24 year olds in Philadelphia and an exciting opportunity to teach the next generation of IT professionals!
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.