Introduction to Corporate Giving
Posted by Free Library of Philadelphia on September 10, 2018
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 10:00 a.m.
Regional Foundation Center at Parkway Central Library
Is your organization ready to seek corporate support? Corporate grantmakers are different from traditional foundations in many ways. This class provides a basic overview of:
- The different types of corporate giving
- What motivates corporations to give
- How to find potential corporate partners
Prior attendance at Introduction to Finding Grants and Introduction to Proposal Writing is strongly recommended. If you have not attended these programs please click on the links above to watch the free webinar versions of these programs.
Advance registration is required as space is limited; please contact the RFC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, September 25 | 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Parkway Central Library | 4th Floor | Rooms 405/406/407
19th and Vine Streets, Philadelphia
Website listing: https://libwww.freelibrary.org/calendar/event/79676
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Conference – Charting the Course Ahead: Healthcare in 2021 & Beyond – Nov 16
- Webinar: Black Youth and Suicide Risk Panel – Sep 30
- Five Part Series: Discover Effective Collaboration Techniques at Creative Exchange – Oct 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.