Intern positions, YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School
Posted by YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School on May 30, 2016
YouthBuild has multiple intern positions available:
· Operations Intern: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/OperationsIntern.pdf
· Student Recruitment Intern: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/RecruitmentIntern.pdf
· Finance Intern: http://www.youthbuildphilly.org/PDF/FiscalIntern.pdf
YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School, an alternative 12th-Grade-only, diploma-granting high school for former high-school dropouts ages 18 to 21, is searching for candidates to work 10 to 25 hours per week as AmeriCorps/Postsecondary Mentors with a flexible service schedule.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Service Leadership Corps for Veterans – Aug 24
- Volunteers Needed: PCCY’s Games Day for Kids – Aug 5
- Volunteer Opportunities with TechGirlz
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.