Interactive Design & Facilitation Train-the-Trainer – Apr 3-5
Posted by Blue Door Group on February 26, 2019
About the training:
- learn new interactive techniques to use in your training and facilitation work
- try out multiple exercises and approaches and receive feedback from trainers and other participants
- collaborate with other Philadelphia area trainers and facilitators, expanding your network
Series topics include:
- trainer identity and connecting with your audience
- learning and teaching theory
- interactive workshop design
- facilitation skills & group dynamics
Who should attend?
Anyone who trains, educates, or facilitates and wants to think more critically about their work
Training dates / times:
- Wednesday, April 3 – 9:00-4:00
- Thursday, April 4 – 9:00-4:00
- Friday, April 5 – 9:00-4:00
Participants must attend all three full days of the training.
Sliding scale fees
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Info Session: Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative – Jul 15
- Virtual Community Training with Aunt Bertha – Jul 21 & 29
- The Nonprofit Network Free Webinar Series – Jul 23 – Aug 6
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.