Inside Higher Ed Webcast: What to Anticipate in the First Months of the Biden Administration – Jan 21
Posted by Inside Higher Ed on January 12, 2021
In this exclusive Insider webcast, you will discover what higher ed leaders can anticipate in the first months of the Biden administration, featuring discussions about:
- The new COVID-19 relief package’s $23 billion in funding for colleges and universities
- President-elect Joe Biden’s Secretary of Education Nominee Miguel Cardona and his priorities for higher ed in the coming years
Webinar: What to Anticipate in The First Months of the Biden Administration
When: Thursday, January 21, at 2 PM ET, and on-demand (post the event)
Hosted By: Inside Higher Ed Co-Founders and Editors Scott Jaschik and Doug Lederman
Knowing how federal policy and funding will affect higher ed has never been so important. Don’t miss out on learning what the presidential transition could mean for your institution and your work.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Podcast: Contagious Conversations, CDC Foundation
- Spring 2021 Pulitzer Center Teacher Fellowship – Feb 8
- Employers Needed to Host High School Student Interns
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.