Information Systems Administrator, Achieving Independence Center
Posted by on March 23, 2009
POSITION: Information Systems Administrator
REPORTS TO: Project Director
– Perform responsible technical work involving analyzing complex problems or proposed systems to determine if an automated solution is practical and economical, and if so, prepares detailed plans for the solution of these problems or the implementation of the proposed systems
– Train and assist staff in the use of microcomputer hardware and software; set up new and used microcomputers and peripherals; set up and configure microcomputer networks and components; upgrade and maintain software packages; serves as contact with vendor’s technical department to resolve hardware and software problems; stay informed on latest technology trends and directions to assist in justification process for hardware and software procurements.
– Assists AIC members inn the Internet Resource Room regarding educational, employment or training related issues.
– Microsoft: DOS, Windows 3.x/ 9x/ 0s2/ NTWks/ NT SERVER 4.0/ Millennium/ Win2000/ 2000 Server/ Mail Exchange/ SQL 7.0/ BackOffice Server/ Small Business Server/ Proxy Server/ Office 97/2000/w Access Database Development/ FrontPage 98/2000
– Symantec: Norton Ghost Enterprise Edition, Norton AntiVirus Enterprise Solution, PC Anywhere 32, Netware: 4.11
– Compaq Servers, Notebooks, and PCs; Hewlett Packard Printers, Plotters, PCs, backup storage devices, Hubs and Switches; Adaptec SCSI and Raid controllers; Seagate SCSI disk drives and back up storage devices; 3com and Intel networking adapters
Forward resume to Evelyn Busby at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Marketing Officer, Pennsylvania Horticultural Society (PHS)
- Evaluation Consultant, Equal Measure
- Social Media Assistant
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.