Impact100 Philadelphia 2018 grant cycle
Posted by Impact100 on December 18, 2017
Impact100 Philadelphia has opened applications for its 2018 grant cycle. The giving circle awards grants of about $100,000 to nonprofits with focus areas of arts and culture, family, education, environment, or health and wellness.
Organizations eligible to apply for the Impact100 grant must be:
- Tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, independent of a financial sponsor (local affiliates may apply under the 501(c)(3) of the national organization).
- Located in and serve residents of the counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, or the county of Camden, New Jersey.
- In possession of at least 3 full years (36 months) of independently prepared, audited or reviewed financial statements.
- Not a recipient of an Impact100 Philadelphia $100,000 grant in the past three grant cycles.
Priority will be given to organizations that:
- Have annual operating budgets above $300,000 and below $5,000,000.
- Target under-served populations.
- Highlight unmet needs in the region.
- Will have a high impact on beneficiaries or communities.
- Propose the use of Impact100’s grant for programs, services, necessary infrastructure, or other initiatives that support the organization’s core mission.
- Have a mission and programs or services that focus on one of these areas:
- Arts and Culture: cultural programs, participation in the arts, arts education
- Education: educational opportunities for children and/or adults
- Environment: improvement, preservation, revitalization or awareness of public spaces, facilities, or natural resources
- Family: strengthening and enhancing the lives of children and families including seniors
- Health & Wellness: improvement of people’s mental and/or physical well-being
- Submit a proposal budget of at least $100,000. Propose to expend funds within 24 months.
Grants will not be provided for:
- Debt reduction, operating deficits, interim or bridge funding, or endowment funding.
- Individuals or private foundations.
- Activities that are religious or political in nature.
- Fund drives, annual appeals, fundraising events, or general capital campaigns.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Public Policy Research to Advance Racial Equity and Racial Justice – Nov 24
- Survivor Safety and Securing Democratic Futures Fund – Nov 9
- PennSERVE Seeks Organizations to Serve Pennsylvania Communities in the Commonwealth Civilian Coronavirus Corps AmeriCorps Program – Oct 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.