Posted by on January 21, 2013
February 21 – 24, 2013
Join us in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hosted by the University of New Mexico
- Meet with hundreds of other student leaders, administrators, faculty, AmeriCorps members, and nonprofit leaders from across the nation
- Exchange ideas and best practices
- Get reinspired and recharged
- Gain insights to make your efforts more effective
- Learn about resources and opportunities
What is the IMPACT Conference?
The IMPACT Conference is historically the largest annual conference focused on the civic engagement of college students in community service, service-learning, community-based research, advocacy and other forms of social action. Building on the rich 28-year tradition of the COOL Conference and the Idealist Campus Conference, IMPACT is the one time during the year when students, administrators, faculty, AmeriCorps members and VISTAs, and nonprofit professionals gather together to learn and share effective practices, improve personal skills and organizational strategies, discover opportunities and resources, exchange stories, be inspired and challenged to sustain our efforts.
Registration is now open.
- Call for Proposals: 2021 Summit, Coming Together for the Common Good – Dec 7
- Student Success in the Early Grades, ASCD Symposium – Dec 9
- 2021 Leadership Summit on Educator Mental Health and Wellness – Jan 27-29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.