Impact Awards, Campus Compact – Sept 30 – Deadline Extended
Posted by Campus Compact on June 15, 2021
**Deadline Extended to September 30***
Campus Compact is now accepting applications for our Impact Awards, recognizing faculty, community engagement professionals, and academic institutions for their transformational leadership in advancing the public purposes of higher education.
- Ernest A. Lynton Award for the Scholarship of Engagement
- Thomas Ehrlich Civically Engaged Faculty Award
- Nadinne Cruz Community Engagement Professional Award
- Richard Guarasci Award for Institutional Transformation
- Eduardo J. Padrón Award for Institutional Transformation
Individuals may be nominated by a colleague or submit an application on their own behalf.
Learn more about the awards and application requirements here.
Impact award applications open now through September 15, 2021.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Four Curricular Lenses for Centering Community Engagement, Equity, Justice and Movement Building – Oct 7
- Webinar: Democracy in Action: How Can We Encourage and Safeguard Voting? – Sep 30
- Apply to College Together – Philly’s New College Experience – Oct 4
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.