Ideas and Resources for Virtual Service
Posted by Youth Service America on September 8, 2020
As we begin a new school year like no other, we’ve compiled ideas, trainings, and resources to help you plan virtual volunteer, community service, or service-learning projects. Use them for 9/11 Day of Service and beyond.
- 9/11 Day: 11 Good Deeds
- 20 Ways Youth Can Help Communities Respond To & Recover From the Coronavirus Pandemic
- LeadASAP Idea Center At-Home Projects
- #DoGoodFromHome Ideas from Design for Change USA
- Learning to Give: Generosity and Service While Practicing Social Distancing
- Learning to Give: Simple Safe Service Projects
- GenerationOn: Volunteer At Home Projects
- Generation Citizen: Democracy Doesn’t Pause
- Civic Action Projects for Your 100% Online (COVID-19 ADAPTED) Courses
- 10 Ways to Safely Help Your Community During COVID-19
View more ideas and planning resources for virtual service: https://leadasap.ysa.org/resources/
More in "New Resources"
- Article: COVID-19 and Student Performance, Equity, and U.S. Education Policy
- New Census Report: Statistics for Income, Poverty and Health Insurance
- Rebuilding America: national service podcast series
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.