Idealist.org Nonprofit Human Resources Conference
Posted by on January 23, 2004
Last June we hosted the first national conference to focus entirely on nonprofit human resources.
With 300 attendees from around the country, and 50 sessions touching on every aspect of nonprofit HR, this first conference exceeded all our expectations. (At the bottom of this message you can see what people thought about the conference.)
This year’s conference is now open for registration, and we hope you can join us there. The details:
* When: June 2-5
* Where: At the Marriott Downtown, in Portland, Oregon
* Cost: $375 if you register by March 31st. Rooms at the hotel are only $95 per night.
* Speakers: If you’d like to present at the conference, we’d love to hear from you.
For more information, to register now, or to download a speaker application, please go to:
And if you know anyone who might want to attend, please share this message with them.
We also want to take this opportunity to let you know about the Nonprofit Career Fairs we are doing this spring:
Iowa City, IA, February 17
Pittsburgh, PA, March 22
Memphis, TN, March 24
Baltimore, MD, March 30
Philadelphia, PA, April 1
Twin Cities, MN, April 7
For more information about any of these fairs, and to register, please go to:
Thanks for your support this past year, and all the best to you and yours for 2004!
Action Without Borders
- Call for Proposals: 2021 Summit, Coming Together for the Common Good – Dec 7
- Student Success in the Early Grades, ASCD Symposium – Dec 9
- 2021 Leadership Summit on Educator Mental Health and Wellness – Jan 27-29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.