How to Write Your Year-End Fundraising Appeal
Posted by Network for Good on November 13, 2018
[eGuide] Make your year-end appeal stand out.
The end of the year is a crucial time for nonprofits. Nearly 30 percent of all charitable giving occurs in December, and 10 percent of all gifts are made in the last three days of the year. If you want to hit your year-end fundraising goals, you need a memorable, shareable appeal, integrated across all your communications channels. Download this guide for tips on how to:
- Plan an Integrated Year-End Strategy
- Segment Your Mailing List
- Write a Memorable Appeal
A Year-End Campaign Checklist and Fundraising Appeal Template
More in "New Resources"
- Trauma-Informed Principles for Online Teaching and Learning Spaces
- William Penn Foundation Supports Equitable Internet Access for Philadelphia Students
- How U.S Poverty Could Spike in the Last Half of the Year
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.