Charity How To
How to Write a Grant Budget That Tells (and sells) Your Application’s Story
The grant application budget is the application component most reviewers read first yet it is often addressed within the grant application process last. The grant budget by itself tells the complete story of your grant application and needs to be bulletproof and tell the story of your application on its own to ensure you are awarded the grant.
Participating in “How to Write a Grant Budget That Tells Your Application’s Story” will walk you through, step-by-step, how to write a grant application that tells the story of your proposal and will help get the grant award. Whether working on grant budgets for private foundations or for state and federal agencies, writing a bulletproof grant budget is a critical component of being awarded a grant.
In this live, interactive webinar we will look at the steps necessary to write a grant budget that regardless of the form provided will tell the complete story of your grant proposal. During the webinar we will walk through each step of creating a budget. We will look at numerous budget form examples to discuss how the specific form helps tell your application’s story.
Participating in “How to Write a Grant Budget That Tells Your Application’s Story” will give you the basic steps necessary to successfully write a consistent and compelling budget that tells your proposal’s story.
April 5th at 1 PM
or April 10th at 3 PM
What You Will Learn from this Live Interactive Webinar
● How to follow consistent and successful steps to develop a grant budget for each application
● How to approach the variety of grant maker required budget forms
● How to write and develop a grant budget when the grant maker does not provide a required format
● How to write a grant budget that tells your application’s story
● How to show the sustainability of a project via the budget
This Webinar is Perfect For You If…
● You are new or relatively new to the field of grant seeking; or
● You are looking to increase your success percentage and craft more competitive grant applications.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.