Charity How To
How to Use Social Media to Promote Your Next Fundraising Campaign
How to Use Social Media to Promote Your Next Fundraising Campaign (Twitter, Instagram & Facebook) by John Haydon
Join us on June 28th at 3 PM
Promote your next fundraising event with tools like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Join us for this step by step guide on how to create a fundraising theme that stands out, how to turn event registrants into event promoters, and how to create a social media plan for what to post before, during and after your fundraising campaign. Click to learn more.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- Use social media (Twitter, Instagram & Facebook) to research your audience, before planning your event
- Map out a fundraising tactical game plan for social media (template included)
- Set up your donation page and email to boost social media sharing
- Creative examples of fundraising campaigns promoted with social media
- How to use Facebook and Instagram Ads to amplify your promotion efforts
- And MORE!
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.