How to Take Great Photographs for Marketing – Dec 6
Posted by Iris Creative Group on December 4, 2018
Get the Best Results from Your Photographs
What to do when you’re not or “can’t afford” a professional photographer to capture all those poignant moments and special events that really tell your organization’s story?
You already know that you’re competing for your audience’s attention in a highly visual world. And that your photographs can make or break the success of every tweet, brochure, or blog post that leaves your desk.
In our next Master Class, we’ll let you in on our top tips for getting the best results from your in-house photography, whether you’re using the photographs to create your own publications or providing them to a professional designer. Even if you only have a smartphone.
In this tactical session you’ll learn:
• Guidelines for interesting photo composition.
• Simple secrets for getting great smartphone images from your team at the resolution you need.
• Ways to trouble-shoot common photograph problems before they happen.
• Picture-taking do’s and dont’s that will save you tons of time (and money) on Photoshop work later.
Join us for this skill-building hour, and see immediate improvements in your marketing materials.
How to Take Great Photographs for Marketing
Instructor: Beth Brodovsky
Master Class Webinar
Thursday, December 6, 2:00 pm Eastern
All attendees can ask questions by phone or email after the class.
Can’t make it live? You can access a replay for one week after class.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Constitutional Exchanges from the National Constitution Center: Online Learning Opportunities – Aug 31
- CEA Learning Series: Volunteer Management – Sep 15
- Covering the Gap: Pieces of the Puzzle to Help Pay Your Education Bill – Aug 11 & more
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.