Charity How To
How to Successfully Organize and Execute Direct Mail Appeals
Direct Mail Is Not All About Writing – How to Successfully Organize and Execute Direct Mail Appeals
Join us on August 14th at 1 PM or August 22nd at 3 PM
Sending out appeals at the optimal time, to the right audience, with the right approach is necessary for a successful fundraising strategy. Join us as we discuss how to successfully plan for and execute direct mail appeals your donors will love, so you stop leaving money on the table and start taking advantage of every penny to support your cause.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to design and produce appeals that fit your budget
- How to work with in-house resources
- How to measure results and return on investment
- How to create an overall direct mail plan for the year
- How to use email and social media to follow up your direct mail appeals
- And MORE!
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.