How to Sign Up for Free, Quality Pre-K Through PHLpreK
Posted by City of Philadelphia on August 4, 2020
Enrollment for PHLpreK is open! The City is offering free, quality pre-K at over 130 locations throughout Philadelphia this year. You can sign up by contacting a participating provider.
There are two ways to find a PHLpreK provider near you:
- Call 844-PHL-PREK for assistance finding a provider
- Visit http://www.phlprek.org/ for a full list and map of providers
- Your child must be 3 or 4 years old by September 1, 2020
- Your family must live in Philadelphia
- There are no income or employment requirements
PHLpreK and COVID-19:
Please note that all providers must follow new safety and cleaning protocols, in compliance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Philadelphia Department of Public Health. These include:
- Mask requirements
- Social distancing and limited class sizes
- New cleaning protocols
The safety of PHLpreK students, families, and staff is our top priority.
Learn more and enroll your child: https://www.phila.gov/2020-07-30-how-to-sign-up-for-free-quality-pre-k-through-phlprek/?mc_cid=0fd1d94494&mc_eid=29b77df0f2
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Facilitating Democracy: Fostering Civic Conversations in College Classrooms and Online – Sep 28
- Webinar: Increasing International Connections for Knowledge Mobilization – Oct 15
- Webinar: Pathways of Public Service and Civic Engagement – Oct 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.