How to Retain More First-Time Donors
Posted by Charity How To on April 30, 2018
Stop Losing Donors! How to Retain More First-Time Donors With Email, Social Media, and Your Board Members
Join us on May 8th at 3 PM.
Did you know, according to Blackbaud, 75% of your first-time donors don’t make a second gift? This means you’re losing more donors than you’re gaining. Don’t be a sufferer of this statistic any longer! Join us as guide you through proven steps for making first-time donors happy, dramatically improving your donor retention. Click to learn more.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to easily calculate your nonprofit’s donor retention rate
- Understand the surprising psychology behind why people give (it’s not about the cause OR your nonprofit)
- How to leverage your board members to increase donor retention
- Learn the 7 key factors that encourage donors to give again and again
- How to write a first-time donor email series that encourages that second gift
- Top 10 mistakes that cause first-time donors to leave
- And MORE!
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Awards for Excellence in Engaged Scholarship – Mar 26
- Webinar: Designing the Online Learning Experience – Mar 25
- Webinar: Preparing Students for Remote Learning and Assessing/Evaluating Student Learning in an Online Setting – Mar 24
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.