Charity How To
How to Create a New Donor Welcome System for Your Nonprofit – Aug 6
How to Create a New Donor Welcome System for Your Nonprofit Using Your Website, Email, and Social Media
Join us on August 6th at 1 PM or August 14th or 3 PM
Join us and we will show you how to drastically improve your donor retention with a simple Donor Welcome System that delights new donors, inspires them, and increases their loyalty to your cause.
You’ll learn from this Live Webinar:
- How to create the components of your New Donor Welcome System
- How to use Donor Spotlights on your website to acknowledge donors
- How to incorporate video through the donor welcome process (including examples)
- How to capture and share the best stories that inspire and delight your first time donors
- How to host a new donor thank-a-thon
- How to find and measure the right metrics of success for your New Donor Welcome System
Meet the Presenter:
Julia Campbell, author of Storytelling in the Digital Age: A Guide for Nonprofits, is a digital marketing strategist and nonprofit technology evangelist. After 10 years in the nonprofit sector as a one-woman development director and marketing shop, she founded J Campbell Social Marketing where she provides workshops, webinars, and consulting services to nonprofit professionals in organizations of all sizes. Using social media, email, blogging and online fundraising, Julia has a long history of helping nonprofits find success online.
Learn more and register:
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.