How to Compare Your Financial Aid Packages 101
NextGenVest is hosting How to Compare Your Financial Aid Packages 101 Workshops in Philadelphia schools between March 26 – April 27th.
What is covered in a Financial Aid Award Letter 101 workshop?
- How can I compare my financial aid packages?
- What are subsidized and unsubsidized loans?
- How to appeal financial aid packages?
- How can I create a student loan repayment plan?
- A local trained college student would host the workshop!
What is NextGenVest?
NextGenVest is a social enterprise that has helped over 50,000 students access over $39 million in free federal aid and scholarships through in-person workshops and text message. We also help students negotiate their tuition packages, like Freddy Chang who we helped obtain an extra $49,000 at UPenn! We do accomplish this through two ways:
1) We host in-person workshops (usually 30 minutes across senior seminars or advisory periods) on topics including College Kickoff 101, Scholarships 101 and more (click here for the full list)!
2) We help students with customized text message reminders and access to help on nights and weekends!
To date, we’ve helped over 50,000 students across the country!
Sign up for this workshop now!
More New Resources
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.