Host a Free Summer Intern
Posted by Philadelphia Education Fund on May 5, 2020
The national conversation on the COVID-19 pandemic is slowly shifting from self-quarantine to a possible re-opening of the economy. And, for the students we serve at the Philadelphia Education Fund, this means it’s time to talk summer internships!
Commit now to hiring a PEF student to work for you this summer, July 6 to August 19, Monday – Wednesday (15 hours/week)! It’s FREE to you, but a priceless investment in their future.
- Expose students to real-world professional work experience opportunities, professional connections and career immersion training
- Provide work-related support and feedback while promoting 21st century skills
This is all FREE to you! PEF will handle students’ payments, payroll processes, clearance paperwork, and professional development training.
We recognize it is difficult to plan when there is so much uncertainty with the COVID-19 pandemic. But, we at the Philadelphia Education Fund are committed to working with you, our friends, partners and supporters, to ensure that our community continues to raise up the needs of our students. In spite of the uncertainty, we are hopeful that you are certain of your desire to help our students. This is why we invite you to sign up today to host an intern.
Sign up now to host an intern: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5F3d8LGEwR7uxPae9QUVja-BwFIPHXNf3x1BtXl1O6sUc1A/viewform
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Call for Partnerships + Community Volunteers: Callowhill Community Fridge
- Near Peer Coaches for 1st & 2nd Year Temple students
- Shelter Health Outreach Program: Collaborators and Donations Needed
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.