HigHER Lancaster – Apr 21
Posted by PA Consortium for the Liberal Arts on February 18, 2020
HigHER Lancaster, April 21st 2020 at Spooky Nook Sports
The Pennsylvania Consortium for the Liberal Arts (PCLA) (https://www.pcla.info/) is partnering with Wisr (https://getwisr.com/) to bring their “HigHER” summit series of professional development conferences for women in higher education to Central PA. In addition to guided reflections and resource sharing, the event will feature three speakers gleaned from the senior leadership ranks of PCLA institutions:
- Barbara K. Altmann, PhD, president of Franklin & Marshall College;
- Brontè Burleigh-Jones, PhD, vice president for Finance and Administration at Dickinson College; and
- Jesse Gale, PhD, chief communications officer at Bryn Mawr College.
Attendance is intentionally capped at 70 attendees, an increase of the usual cap of 55 attendees to accommodate non-PCLA attendees. Registration is available for $80/person + Eventbrite fees and is open to any woma/xn currently working for a higher education institution, and/or organizations that are higher education adjacent (consortia, foundations, etc.). PCLA attendees, with valid institutional email addresses, are free with the discount code accessed through the Eventbrite page (though there are limited spots remaining).
Learn more about the HighHER summit series: https://getwisr.com/higher-summits
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Healing for Healers: Grief and Loss for Caregivers – Oct 30
- Take a Stroll to Raise Awareness for the Health of Black Men and Boys in Philadelphia – Nov 7
- MacArthur Community Advisory Committee Town Hall: Reimagining Public Safety – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.