Hazard Pay Grants Now Available to PA Employers – Jul 31
The COVID-19 PA Hazard Pay Grant Program is now available to help employers provide hazard pay to employees in life-sustaining occupations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hazard pay is intended to keep front-line employees working in sectors that are vital to every Pennsylvanians’ existence.
Grant funds may be used for hazard pay for direct, full-time and part-time employees earning less than $20 per hour, excluding fringe benefits and overtime, for the 10-week period from August 16, 2020 through October 24, 2020.
- Healthcare Non-profits
- Public Transportation Agencies
- Certified Economic Development Organizations (CEDO)
- Healthcare and Social Assistance
- Ambulatory Health Care Services
- Nursing and Residential Care Facilities
- Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Retail Facilities
- Security Services for eligible industries listed above and commercial industries that were not closed as a result of the Governor’s Business Closure Order
- Janitorial Services to Buildings and Dwellings
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Volunteer Non-Medical Assistance to Older Americans – Jul 9
- 2021 Opioid Crisis Innovation Challenge – Jul 19
- Community Health, Youth STEM Programs – Jul 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.