Guidebook: How Corporate Social Responsibility Leads for Impact in Times of Crisis
Posted by Stanford Social Innovation Review on August 11, 2020
Who could have foreseen what 2020 has brought to date? We designed this guide specifically for corporate social responsibility and human resources leaders to help them navigate their programs during times of crisis.
This guide will help them answer questions such as:
- How to rethink volunteering in the virtual world?
- How to keep employees engaged, healthy and connected with their communities?
- More than ever, how to leverage business as a platform for change to create a better world?
Download the guide and learn how you can provide employees with impactful ways to give back and respond to the needs of the community during times of crisis: https://www.salesforce.com/form/sfdo/spc/csr-in-times-of-crisis-guidebook/?nc=7013y000002NeNMAA0&d=7013y000002d0peAAA
More in "New Resources"
- Celebrating the 26th Amendment
- Podcast: The Key with Inside Higher Ed: A Better ‘Transcript’ for Learners and Employers
- New Article: Our Democracy Requires Year-Round Work
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.