Grants to serve homeless women and children – Feb 22
Giving circle addresses homelessness among women and children
The Cosmopolitan Club of Philadelphia Giving Circle – a Donor Advised Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation – is pleased to announce that it is now accepting grant applications from nonprofit organizations that provide services to address the problems of homeless women and children, including, for example, joblessness, legal issues, teenage pregnancies, transitional housing or continuity of education for homeless children.
A single grant of $25,000 will be awarded to one organization.
Applicant organizations must be located in the Greater Philadelphia area. They must have a 501(c)(3) public charity exempt status from the IRS. Special consideration is given to organizations that engage in collaboration, innovation, or capacity building.
• Applications must be received by 3 p.m. on February 22, 2019
• Finalists announced on April 26, 2019
• Finalists’ presentations on May 17, 2019
The application and instructions for applying can be found here.
Any questions should be sent to email@example.com.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- Grants for Families of Frontline Healthcare Workers Impacted by COVID-19 – May 15, 2021
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation: Future of Higher Learning in Prison – Aug 21
- 2021 Senior Corps RSVP Competition – Sep 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.