National Philanthropic Trust
Grants Associate, National Philanthropic Trust
The Grants Associate is responsible for processing grants recommended by NPT’s donors. This is accomplished through researching and validating grants, reporting on grants made through the various databases and ensuring that we are compliant in our grant-making practices.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities
- Enter and process grants in database(s)
- Grant research using search tools
- Perform outreach to donors and/or their Financial Services teams on grant due diligence inquiries
- Prepare weekly grant submission reports for approval by designated committee
- Print and prepare weekly grant checks for mailing to respective charity
- Run grant reports as needed
- Assist in monthly grant re-issues
- Assist in quarterly grant research for board reports
- Answer telephone / email questions from internal and external constituents regarding grants and other donor service needs
- Assist with password resets
- Support the Grants Team, as needed
The above list is not exhaustive, additional tasks may be assigned as necessary.
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.