Grant Writing Intern, Small Private School-West Oak Lane
Posted by on June 6, 2003
I am seeking an intern to assist with grant writing for a small private school in the West Oak Lane Section of Philadelphia. Emphasis will be placed on grant writing and marketing strategies in an effort support school wide improvement efforts including networking our school.
The Academy is a Preschool – 5th Grade School and it’s population is predominantly African-American and over 40% of the students who attend the Academy are at risk due to the following factors:
* Homes headed by single parents
* Limited or not access to adequate health care
* Family income below poverty line
Academy students are primarily from the Germantown, West Oak Lane, East
Oak Lane and Olney sections of Philadelphia, which are above the 40% poverty level.
Thank you for your consideration to this request.
West Oak Lane Christian Academy
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Summer 2021 Legal Internship, Public Interest Law Center
- Election Day volunteers, SEAMAAC
- Call for Partnerships + Community Volunteers: Callowhill Community Fridge
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.